Tuesday, July 1, 2008

This is long

Remember how I'm a concert junkie?

Summerfest happens every year. It is the world's largest outdoor music festival. They have huge names play in the Amphitheater, but every other stage is free with admission (still big names).

Last night I got my yearly dose. It is packed with people. It is basically a giant party with crazy people who you wonder where they come from. But the music is always good.

We went to see Paramore. Man, can they rock and can that girl sing!

There were people saving seats all day (remember, it's a free stage). We just so happened to have a friend who have seats up in the second and third row. So we all held hands and headed into the masses to get to the saved benches. You're squished the entire concert, so you make friends with the people next to you (the somewhat angry girl next to me wanted a picture with me because I was nice to her. yay for being nice).

I was in the second row. Second row! Great view, which made me especially excited to take pictures! As you can tell:














































Fully willing to be a concert photographer for a living :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting one of your pictures posted on their website!