Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day


I returned from a wonderful vacation yesterday. It was wonderful because I got to spend it with my family in a warm fun place.

Today was one of reading lots of emails, being told all the million changes that happened while I was on vacation, reorganizing messes, and waking up from a nap that turned into a 14 hour nights sleep (in my clothes).

Today I got to celebrate Valentine's in a wonderful way. I got to meet Loraine, Flo, & Elaine. I got to hold their hands, help them with frosting, and hear about husbands. I got to look into their eyes and see the longing for health and love. I got to give love to those who have no one left. It hurt to see their loneliness. But warmed my heart to know that for one hour, I was able to help them remember what it feels like to be loved.
I hope you were able to help someone feel loved today too.

No comments: