Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My imperfect perfect life


I don't have a perfect husband.
I don't have 5 perfect kids.
I'm not a model, movie star, or intern for the President.
I'm not rich.
I'm not crafty or trend-setting.
I'm not an Olympic athlete.
I'm not a ballerina or world famous ballroom dancer (goodness, I can barely touch my toes I'm so inflexible).
I don't live in an exotic place or big city.

But...

I've been to some amazing places.
I love to dance with friends.
I am game for some soccer or a run.
I love reinventing my own style.
I invest what I can and try to save up for the future.
I get to work with fun people and learn something new everyday.
I have 2 beautiful nephews and a niece coming soon.
I know the importance of marriage.

Most importantly I have an eternal family and I know that my Redeemer lives.

Life is perfect.

2 comments: