Monday, February 9, 2009

Love Playlist

My dad and his business partner made up a bad {love} song playlist to send to a business buddy who sends them music.  I made myself a copy since I didn't know most of the songs.  

I could not listen to the whole thing.  I couldn't take it - it was so bad.  So bad.

Here it is:

- "Dancing queen" - ABBA
- "Breaking up is hard to do" - Neil Sedaka
- "Brand new key" - Melanie
- "You make me feel like dancing" - Leo Sayer
- "Muskrat love" - Captain & Tennille
- "Jive talkin' " - Bee Gees
- "Dizzy" - Tommy Roe
- "Nobody's perfect" - Hannah Montana
- "How am I supposed to live without you" - Michael Bolton
- "Simon says" - 1910 Fruitgum Company
- "I will always love you" - Whitney Houston
- "Come clean" - Hilary Duff
- "Gypsies, tramps, & thieves" - Cher
- "Year of the cat" - Al Stewart
- "Sugar, sugar" - The Archies

just thinking about listening to it gives me the heebiejeebies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. And just in time for Valentines Day. How thoughtful of you.

Jeff said...

Maybe some people should lose their right to create playlists???