Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bicycling in Paris




When you have less than 24 hours in the City of Lights, you do everything you can to fit things in. Waking up early on a Sunday morning in Paris makes for a very quiet morning. We had taken the metro to the Invalides area to find my favorite patisserie for breakfast (btw, it was closed on Sunday...boo). Suddenly I stop, turn around, look at a row of bikes, look at Nick, and we both smiled.
Renting bikes for a day was my favorite thing we did in Paris. We rode all over the city. Travel is faster and you get to see everything as you ride along. I would recommend it to everyone who visits Paris.

Top two taken by Nick. He was riding behind and in front of me and would still take a picture while moving. Impressive.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

ummm...fun!