Sunday, July 5, 2009

No Doubt

I went. It rocked. I've had No Doubt songs in my head all weekend.



This is the only picture I got at the concert. No cameras allowed. Could they be any more cruel??? I should have just taken a point and shoot and snuck it in like everyone else.

Oh well. It did not disturb my evening really at all. The concert was incredible.

We ran (literally) from one end of the Summerfest grounds to the other to get to the ticketoffice. I was too cheap to buy tickets online (they charge way too much for handling), so we were getting tickets there. We bought them off some guy who was none too bright and the seats were wonderful. We got there just in time to see the last three songs of Paramore.

Then it began.


The only celebrity I can stand is Gwen Stefani.
She doesn't have tattoos. She doesn't whine. She gets to be in a rock band AND wear red lipstick, fake eyelashes, and platinum blond hair. She can be in a band with an ex-boyfriend. She can wear whatever she wants and still looks good.
And her lyrics are "rock steady." Singing songs about just wanting to be a wife and a mom?
Rock on.

pic from nodoubt.com
song referred to is "Simple Kind of Life"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great review. As for Gwen, her abs are just amazing. Can't believe she's a mom :D