Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

My favorite party of the year. The US Bank fireworks. Food (I think my brothers-in-law were up to fifths or so), a Big Band, treats, fireworks, and Milwaukee weather. It's always perfect fun.



A fun little band took a liking to Sammy and came and played for us.




He took a liking to them and followed them around. Sammy likes to conducts when he hears music.








These guys are great. They played at Lindsay's wedding and are a lot of fun.




Wearing his "ear goggles" as I taught him to call them. It's so much more fun to say than "ear protectors."


I love fireworks and the delight that they are. Especially when you are reminded of the principles this country was founded upon.


Then we went home and did our own the next night. One spurted off under Lindsay's car. That was scary. But really fun. I was giggly about it.


3 comments:

Nonie said...

fun!

Lindsay said...

yay! so much fun. and awesome pics.

Taryn said...

you captured how great the weekend was.