Sunday, November 2, 2008

Who knew dingy airports could be so cool



I'm sitting in the yucky Oakland airport and this is the first time I've had FREE internet. (i refuse to pay).  Thank you Oakland.

San Francisco has been great.  I will be back... this weekend :)  Next is Hawaii.

Things of note in the city and beyond:
-I love the hotels I'm staying at.
-Room service is bliss.
-It's rained everyday.  Boo.
-BART can be kinda scary once you cross over the bay.
-I love food.  I love the food I eat here.  
-Pixar is awesome.  
-Church parties here are totally different.  The dance was packed and rocking.
-Halloween in Berkley = scary.  It's hard to tell who is in costume and who is not. yep.
-Did I mention food?
-Nick is a gentleman as always and I'm so happy to have him as my friend.
-I'm so lucky to have Kara as my cousin.  It's wonderful.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything sounds wonderful!

kara hilgemeier said...

I love this photo of us! :) So glad you had a nice time despite all of the rain. Have you been walking on the beach? Gear up for round two of stuffing our faces. But it looks like it will be in the sunshine at least! (according to recent weather forecasts) fingers crossed.