Monday, June 2, 2008

Buckethead

Me: "Um, that guy has a bucket on his head."
R: "Yeah, or a lampshade."
(*Shhhhhhhhhredding guitar* as we get closer.  He not only has a bucket on his head, but a white mask on his face and a blue jumpsuit.)
Me: "Who is that?"
R: "No idea."
Me: "His name should be White Face, Bucket Head.  Let's go see who he is."

Find the sign.

Me: "His name IS Buckethead and he opened with That 1 Guy."

Pause, no response due to slight distraction probably.

R sees the sign: "Oh my gosh!  You weren't kidding!  I thought you were making it up again!"

Yes people, Buckethead is out there.

sorry this one is so blurry and all around not good.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

I know about Buckethead. Because I married a musician. And I've seen That 1 Guy live. How off.

Jessica said...

Uhh, off=odd. Ha, sorry.