Saturday, October 4, 2008

Chicago





Got off work.  Took the train (highly recommend it) down to Chicago, cabbed it over to DoubleTree and shazam!  I was hanging with Michelle.  Michelle and I were twins when we lived in London and went everywhere together.  We were also roommates in college for a bit and she was in town on business.  So we walked up and down the streets of Chicago and found a place to eat (finally).  Possible the best pizza I've ever eaten (I'm a pizza brat/snob).  We stayed up talking, snoozed until the 4 am hour, when we got up to leave.  She went to NYC, I went home.  It was freezing cold at 7:30 am back home.  I love Chicago.

1 comment:

kara hilgemeier said...

Whitney, when you are in San Francisco we will go out for pizza. If you are a Pizza Snob, then I don't know what I am... where was this in Chicago by the way?