Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Holiday movies

I love Christmas movies.
These are my current favorites:

I wrote a twelve page research paper on different film theories using this movie. Yep.

Didn't get why this movie was so popular and what the big huzzah was about. Then I grew up.

This was remade in the 90's with a little movie called "You've Got Mail."

Hasn't gotten old yet.

I really like Jim Carey. Went to this movie for my sweet 16th birthday bash. 'Twas awesome.

Danny Kaye and Vera-Ellen? Dancing, singing, "sisters" and "snow?" Yes please.
Just watched this. Fred Astaire is a dreamy dancer. This is the precursor to "White Christmas" by Irving Berlin and has the song in it.


What's your favorite Christmas movie?

2 comments:

Nickolai said...

Scrooged with Bill Murray.

Taryn said...

i like all the ones you picked. :)