Thursday, April 24, 2008

Point and Shoot


I am not above point and shoot cameras. Actually, sometimes I even prefer them. They come in handy when you want a stranger to take a picture of you. This is because very few people actually know how to work a DSLR, and even on idiot mode (such a harsh name for it!) the focus gets tricky for them. So my rules of thumb when deciding what camera to take: 1) how badly do I want these pictures to be beautiful 2) do I really want to haul around a big ol' expensive camera 3) is there going to be a chance I will need someone to take a picture of me.
When deciding on a point and shoot, I usually go for size. How good of a camera can I get for how little. The rule of thumb on size? Can the cute boy I'm with fit it in his pocket.
This was taken with a point and shoot and no editing done. (doesn't hurt that it is a sunset, i know, i know...)

No comments: